77 Series 8L Compact MicroATX / MiniITX Computer Case
8L Compact Micro-ATX PC case
Planning for years, we finally decide to announce our best small form factor PC work ever: the YY-77 Series.
YY-77 Series is an 8L micro ATX pc case. It not only gathers all the essential factors a perfect business PC system would have but also amazes you by its astonishing compact size. In only 8L volumes, it can contain a standard micro ATX motherboard with standard TFX PSU. Abundant functional options make it a perfect choice for different applications.
It is definitely a compelling office pc case you don't want to miss!
- Compatible with MicroATX MB and TFX PSU in only 8L volume.
- Versatile Storage solution- the HDD/ODD cage offers toolless solution for different storage configuration.
- 2 FPIO position options, can upgrade to USB 3.0 and Type C
- Maximized hardware compatibility- preserved DB9/DB25 , intrusion switch, pad lock, Kensington lock, SD card reader sites
- Convenient assembling experience- toolless side panel and HDD/ODD fixation, rotatable cage to achieve clean installation.
For batch purchasing, we provide advanced custom PC case design service.
Our customization service covers Front panel ID Design and Modeling, Mechanical Modification, Production Optimization, Packaging Customization and Branding Service from Logo Printing or Logo Engraving to Branding Carton.
With years of experience, our service is fast and accurate. We can help you realize the ideal design works, no matter desk PC case design, gaming case design or mini ITX case design. Feel free to consult us with your any idea or concept.
We can help you find the best brand custom PC case solution!
- ❶ Standard TFX PSU support
- ❷ Compatible with 1x3.5” HDD, and 2x2.5” HDD, and 1 slim ODD
- ❸ Toolless PCIE card bracket
- ❹ 4 low profile PCIE slots
- ❺ SD card reader
- ❻ 2 optional site for FPIO
- ❼ Flip cage design for clean installation
- ❽ 6 cm front cooling fan
Storge Driver Cage
- The cage A aims to maintain the flexibility of the MB. CPU Clearance Zone: 41mm
2 optional site for FPIO